I started this sketch blog about a year and a half ago after quitting my job and hoping to possibly find some kind of career in the ART universe. At first I didn't know where to begin. I felt confused and afraid people would not take me seriously, but I knew I had to get over that. So, I became very dedicated in sketching every day and sharing it here. I met fellow illustrators, writers, travelers & art enthusiasts...learned from them and became inspired again! I took some time but eventually, I began freelancing full-time and obtaining more and more art and illustration jobs. It was hard-work but so, so rewarding! & I've been lucky enough to work with people all over the world!
Unfortunately...keeping busy has caused me to neglect this blog. & I want to change that! Being active on this blog was a big influence on me starting up my art career.
So! Here are my 2015 Art Goals:
1. Blog often! Share my art, projects, post tutorials, & write more!
2. Create a series of illustrations that I can use in both an art show AND produce prints to sell online.
3. Begin selling small original artwork online along with art prints.
4. TRAVEL...somewhere anywhere!! & sketch the places I see.
5. Become more involved in my local art community. Teach more classes, meet new people, share my art!
Well that's about it for now. I have posted lots of my latest art here on my portfolio website. But I will be posting more here soon.
Thanks again to everyone who has supported and inspired me.